1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Have you guys thought about scrapping all your scam reports?

Discussion in 'Discussion Archive' started by blind polar bear, Dec 14, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tio José das Vacas

Tio José das Vacas SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:32194479
    You should probably read the thread a bit better, also you should ask Polar and Gentlemen if they feel that they are being incorrectly treated by any of our staff before making those assumptions. I've talked with Polar a lot and I don't think he ever got that felling. Please mate take a closer look and don't think for others, think for your self.
    Roudydogg1 likes this.
  2. Roudydogg1

Roudydogg1 SteamRep Admin Friend Community

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:58227918
    Never going to stop are you, lmfao
  3. a Gentleman

a Gentleman SteamRep Moderator Partner Community Donator - Tier V

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:25990581
    Just to clear the air.

YATO has been nothing but helpful in getting me settled into my role as staff. He called me out on something I did to expedite an actionable solution to a user's question because I was, in fact, doing something wrong. While his replies may seem brusque at times, he definitely cares deeply about the mission, staff, and partners of SteamRep. He's got the rough task of policing everyone, and I respect him for that.

I refuse to be painted as the victim for something that was my fault. It could have been handled more discreetly, but without YATO all the new SR Mods would be running wild right now.

Also, regarding the secrecy for new updates:
    You'll like it. The Partners are already liking it. Please understand the need for discretion.

Had to let that out. Back to Christmas shopping.
    Katpolice, Roudydogg1 and Enstage like this.
  4. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    I lol'd a little, is that bad?
  5. Thomas Matthias

Thomas Matthias Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:36213483
    Hey you, a✿✿✿✿✿✿, stop bullying people.

k m8?
  6. BigMac187

BigMac187 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:32620293
    Big lie... facts are being presented, FoG banning outside of SteamRep guidelines = fact | SteamRep admins deleting 4 + years pages of rep (due to personal reasons) = fact
    | SteamRep marking people for trading with someone that traded with someone that traded with someone that once traded with a marked scammer causing many innocent people to be marked = fact

There's obvious issues SR is aware of and have highlighted but for years you've been hiding behind "we are making changes", the more time that passes and the less something is being done the less effective that is.
  7. SilentReaper(SR)

SilentReaper(SR) Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:89705646
    We've told you before:
    - Any community can adjust and maintain their site as they wish. We have no business nosing into that. We only require transparancy for the bans they apply via our site.
    - FoG, come with CONCRETE examples. But I vaguely remember such been asked before, and the example had plenty hidden evidence or w/e.
    - The Trading with scammer rule has been under discussion for about a year now in SR and Partner subforums. We want the Partner communities to be (somewhat) on the same line with us in this regarding the rules regarding this. It has been a very long and difficult discussion in some aspects in that time.

As this topic has run its course and been taken offtopic, I'm locking the thread.
    Roudydogg1 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.