1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Having fun with scammer. DO NOT SCAM SCAMMERS PEOPLE!

Discussion in 'Discussion Archive' started by Dronefly, Mar 14, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dronefly

Dronefly Caution on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:41413966
    So I know we can't really scam scammers, but no one said we cant troll them. This guy is probably SHITTING his pants from this troll fake trojan I pretended to send him. LOL. Enjoy the screen cap guys. And remember to NEVER SCAM even if it's a scammer, but I HIGHLY recommend trolling!!!

:D

http://imgur.com/h8PFo4R
  2. Mattie!

Mattie! SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:5712733
    If you troll them, please do not troll them as if you hacked/phished/etc them. It just makes more work (if they report you) where community admins have to spend time trying to figure out if the "troller" was "trolling" or really was actually trying to hijack an account.

If traders want to troll others, please try not to use any techniques that could be made to look like a scam/hijack/exploit.
    Oz' dak1ne likes this.
  3. Dronefly

Dronefly Caution on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:41413966
    ok fair enough. i just wanted to use his own medicine on him because he is a bad scammer and i just wanted his heart to race the way ours does when we get scammed by some moron like him.
  4. Xenophobia

Xenophobia Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:20973413
    This thread isn't really necessary.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.