1. SteamRep is shutting down at the end of 2024. See announcement.

Hello SteamREP.

Discussion in 'SteamRep General Discussion' started by Ex-, May 31, 2015.

1. Ex-

Ex- New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:5531
    I have been gaming on the PC since the age of 5/6 mainly due to the fact that all of my brothers are older and had been actively playing on the PlayStation and older generation gaming machines much earlier and had moved onto the computer, around the time I started to be interested in what they were playing they had been on what I recall to be Half life CS 1.4 Mod, which is where my gaming life started.

I began to play Counter strike and would barley play any other game, I followed Counter Strike through the generations and have although I had multiple breaks around source release I went on to Call of Duty for sometime, I always came back to counter strike. It's my game. It's all I know!

I am currently 19 years old, just finished college and am now a fully qualified electrician going on electrical engineer. I live in the united kingdom and have the dream of moving to Australia when life takes me there.

Online I play with a lot of Americans and have done for the past couple of years, I have no idea why but they're now my friends and wouldn't change that. I am a twitch moderator for Hiko and some of you may know is a Professional Counter Strike player and more recently Twitch Staff along with being a great guy to be around with a good sense of humor.

Thanks to all who read hope you're not bored and have a good day.
  2. a Gentleman

a Gentleman Partner Community Donator - Tier V

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:25990581
    You should definitely introduce yourself on SteamRep's partner forums. These forums aren't used for introductions.