1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Hello there about the trade ban by valve?

Discussion in 'SteamRep General Discussion' started by [A]pple Juice, Aug 19, 2013.

1. [A]pple Juice

[A]pple Juice New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:65997637
    I don't know why is it that I have been trade ban by VALVe . Could some1 help me how to appeal this kind of stuff ?
  2. Mattie!

Mattie! SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:5712733
    You'd submit a ticket with them here: https://support.steampowered.com/newticket.php

Ask them what the ban is for, but it will take some time for them to respond. :(

Normally it happens for people reporting you for scamming them, or buying lots of hijacked items or similar.
  3. ForteSP

ForteSP New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:32783182

To me it looks like you are an alternate account of some sort. You are free to play, perhaps an alt of someone who had their main account banned by valve. Valve does not just ban f2p from trading for absolutely no reason, especially ones with no items who have never traded.
  4. SilentReaper(SR)

SilentReaper(SR) Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:89705646
    he's a Dota player.... see: http://dota2traders.com/threads/kra-d-rep-thread.80616/

as for his trade ban, as I see he traded keys, can be that the keys where fraudulent or related hijacked/scammed. He'd have to prove how he acquired them.
  5. ForteSP

ForteSP New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:32783182

Ah Dota 2. That makes sense, I was a little confused myself as to why a F2P would be banned!
  6. [A.B.L] ExDe707

[A.B.L] ExDe707 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:52097999
    Good luck with the support ticket... They won't tell you anything. All they do is pick one of the responses from their response list and copy and paste them without looking. :(
  7. SilentReaper(SR)

SilentReaper(SR) Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:89705646
    and you reply on that with the question to be answerred, at a certain point they will manually answer.
  8. |KSAW|// Nagyimetál

|KSAW|// Nagyimetál New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:25617776
    Only Valve can help you out with that, even more since offical trade ban by valve and reputation marks on Steamrep are two completely different things, as Steamrep is not related to the company at any level (at least to my knowledge)