1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

help me banned and get my things PLEASE

Discussion in 'SteamRep General Discussion' started by Blackcloud, Oct 24, 2016.

1. Blackcloud

Blackcloud New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:97642789
    I LOST OVER 87$ WOTH OF ITEMS ON STEAM
    I AM GOING TO MAKE A LIST ON WHAT I LOST OVER THIS PERSON:
    The Last Breath,The Surgical Survivalist,Trickster's Turnout Gear,The Crone's Dome,Taunt: Flippin' Awesome,The Fast Learner,Your Worst Nightmare,The Dashin' Hashshashin,The One-Man Army,The Lady Killer,Strange Quick-Fix,Vintage Killstreak Blutsauger,The Snack Attack,The Hurt Locher,The Medical Mystery,The Texas Half-Pants,Texas Ten Gallon,The Doublecross-Comm,Hunter Heavy,The Purity Fist,Endothermic Exowear,Scot Bonnet,The Essential Accessories,Strange Diamondback,Strange Liberty Launcher,Strange Tomislav,Strange Southern Hospitality,The Bruiser's Bandanna,Dead of Night,Vintage Troublemaker's Tossle Cap,Vintage Specialized Killstreak Lugermorph,Lord Cockswain's Novelty Mutton Chops and Pipe,The Slo-Poke,Bedouin Bandana,Strange Carbonado Botkiller Scattergun Mk.I,Strange Carbonado Botkiller Flame Thrower Mk.I,Strange Hitman's Heatmaker,The Head Hunter,The Byte'd Beak,The Claws And Infect,Cold Snap Coat,Final Frontiersman,Battery Canteens.

I lost all my hats and weapons to this guy: :(:(:(:(
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/JhonMarleyNOImpersonator
    and this video needs to be taken down. WHY? BECAUSE I FELL FOR THIS PERSON WHO SAID HE CAN GIVE FREE ITEMS FOR TF2:
    help me with this prick I don't want other players falling for this bull crap
    PLEASE HELP ME. I PUT MY HEART IN TO TF2.:(:(:(:(
    AND THANK YOU FOR READING THIS REPORT AND HOPE THIS GOSE SOMEWHERE
  2. SilentReaper(SR)

SilentReaper(SR) Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:89705646
    Reports with proper evidence go into the reports section. This is NOT for General discussion.
  3. Blackcloud

Blackcloud New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:97642789
    this is my first time using this and a friend told me to make a form here and hope for the best
  4. Enstage

Enstage SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:52569926
    When your friend said "make a form", they probably meant use the report form located in this forum: http://forums.steamrep.com/forums/report/
    Clive likes this.