1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

How do I become a trusted SteamRep middleman?

Discussion in 'Discussion Archive' started by DroBarrion 将軍, Aug 11, 2014.

1. DroBarrion 将軍

DroBarrion 将軍 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:61108411
    Hi, my name is Stephen (Pronounced Steven). I am a 16 year old aspiring trader and I just wanted to learn how I could become a trusted middleman for steam trades. I have a devotion to trading and I have conducted trades for multiple friends who trust me with their items. I am honestly dissapointed and a bit saddened to see that there are still people who are losing their items due to various scamming methods. I am completely aware that there are consequences to being a scammer and I have no desire to take part in any dishonest trades myself. I would like to become a middleman to help as much as I can to prevent those scams/dishonest trades from happening in the first place. I have over 90 games on my steam account and I play counter-strike Global Offensive regularly (Trying to improve each day). If anyone could help me get started on my venture into becoming a trusted middleman I would greatly appreciate it. I am uncertain how to begin myself so I am posting on the steamrep forums for help. Thank you for taking the time to read this. I hope to one day become a well known name among the steam community.
  2. Lava

Lava Public Relations SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46187366
    This subject has been discussed many times already, so I'm going to go ahead and archive it. Steamrep doesn't have any middlemen; that's designated by our partner communities, so you'll have to go through one of them to become one.
    Mattie! likes this.