1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

How often are appeals checked?

Discussion in 'SteamRep General Discussion' started by SeñorPenguino, Sep 4, 2013.

1. SeñorPenguino

SeñorPenguino New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:41353970
    I don't mean to sound like i'm whining about this, because I know since I have the tag I don't even deserve average respect. I posted a tag appeal over a month ago and it hasn't gotten any response. I didn't want to bump it because I felt that would be disrespectful. I finally posted here just asking how often are the appeals checked? Thank you for taking the time to read and respond to this.
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Some appeals are nearly a year old. All appeals are screened within the first month of being posted and moved to the corresponding section. Bumping appeals does nothing except move an appeal to the bottom of the pile as we usually do appeals from oldest to newest (exception hijacking appeals) You can check the archived appeals section to see the overall volume of processed appeals. We know we are behind and all that stuff and are working on adding staff/automating more. I don't see any short or mid term relief for the issue tho.