1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

How to get my money back from a paypal scammer?

Discussion in 'Discussion Archive' started by tom10168, Nov 23, 2014.

1. tom10168

tom10168 Donator - Tier V

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:18885576
  2. Torgue

Torgue New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41670677
    You can dispute the transaction. Go to the transaction and to the bottom. I posted an image below.

Attached Files:

3. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Well Paypal does do chargebacks, happens all the time but you need to be damn sure you were really ripped off cause its a common issue about those that do send payment and get items then turn around and charge back.
    https://www.paypal.com/webapps/mpp/security/chargeback-guide

Keep what I said in mind...
  4. tom10168

tom10168 Donator - Tier V

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:18885576
    My three options

What type of problem would you like to address?

I have a problem with an item I purchased - I have not received it or it is not as described

I want to report a transaction that I didn't authorize or was transacted in error

I have a problem with a payment sent for personal/family/household purposes to someone outside the United States

The first one was insta-rejected. Does anyone KNOW which, between 2 and 3, will get me my money back? I don't want to do the wrong one and herp derp can't get my money back cuz blah blah blah
  5. SilentReaper(SR)

SilentReaper(SR) Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:89705646
    all that really depend on what payment options you used. And a topic as this, for the umpteenth time, we do not endorse. For we do not want to create basically a guide on how to chargeback here on SteamRep where that has been such a problem for a lot of traders already.

I Really wish you success if you didn't receive your items, but this is the end of this topic.

Archiving.