1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

How to get ,,trusted'' rep?

Discussion in 'Discussion Archive' started by [S] baimezan, Apr 23, 2012.

1. [S] baimezan

[S] baimezan New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:49444916
    Hello,
    I am pretty sure you guys have answered this question TONS of times and you probably got bored of it.I just want to know how do I get ,,trusted'' rep?
  2. Jmcmλtrix

Jmcmλtrix New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:5412928
    For "trusted" on steamrep, it's usually for community admins, offical middlemen, trusted sellers, and it doesn't all happen overnight it's months and months of good trading.

Also, there is a few other threads, please look before posting ;)

3. Jmcmλtrix

Jmcmλtrix New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:5412928
    Also, in addition to the above post, consider making a SourceOP account and thread for your trades!

4. Chaos

Chaos Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:33058557
    buying a few ref/keys here and there from people is a great way to get rep quick.
  5. Champelliot

Champelliot New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:36236835
    Trust barely exists in modern day trading, as such, it's very difficult to earn.
    It is generally given to site admins, Source OP Middlemen and trusted sellers. The best way to earn this tag is to open a Source OP rep thread, then, and this is the difficult bit. You must make large amounts of medium value trades involving RC where you go first. Rep should only be given to a person who you afford your trust in and they don't betray you.

Try to make small trades, to build up rep and then increase to buds and bills, maybe only buying them to sell them for the exact same price. It still proves you a trustworthy person, and helps build your rep.
    A trusted mark will take a huge amount of work and dedication and I wish you the best of luck.
  6. AcesGamer

AcesGamer User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:19877328
    The "Trusted" tag on SteamRep is only given to partners and traders with exceptional amounts of rep.

Basically what Jmcmλtrix said.