1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

How to report.

Discussion in 'SteamRep General Discussion' started by [ ], Nov 16, 2014.

1. [ ]

[ ] New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:53176822
    Hello everyone!

Call me anything, I don't really care about my name. I'm just here to ask how to report someone or how to backup someone's report on someone. Also asking how to screen shot your trade history since i cant seem to do it outside of a game, and it only shows my game HUD when I'm taking pictures of evidence. I just got scammed and would really like to know how to report someone for scamming me out of 9 keys. Now I'm crippled and cant do giveaways, massspycrabs, or do low tier unusual trading anymore.
  2. Wrath

Wrath New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:30129880
  3. Tio José das Vacas

Tio José das Vacas SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:32194479
    Hello @[ ] ,in additional to what Wrath said, you can also report scammers to partner communities (MCT,FOG, TF2OP, etc)- it's usually faster since they dont have the payload that SR has.
    Also if you don't like reading(joke) , this video(official video) should help you making a report:

Hope this helps, GL ;)
    Wrath likes this.
  4. Wrath

Wrath New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:30129880
    [​IMG]

It's actually great to have both options, in case one becomes unavailable (SR forums go down, YouTube WILL be up. Or so fear the wrath of humans, Google!)