1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

How To Work One's Way Up The Ladder?

Discussion in 'Discussion Archive' started by [MiT] Epona, May 17, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [MiT] Epona

[MiT] Epona New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:42973303
    I have always liked this game, playing and trading in it. I have had this game since the tail end of the summer, accumulating 1300 hours (I know, I play this too much :D). For a while I did only trading, but recently I have been playing normal pubs and doing a little trading within those as well, providing random weapons for new players.
    The next step of my TF2 career is to give back. I feel that this game has given me too much and that it would be nice to help others. Even as low as stranges and vintages and as high as unusuals, I have started pricechecking people's items, and I feel that it is great for this game.
    When I first went on this site, I thought it was unfair because they could just red flag you for doing one wrong thing, but then I realized that there is a reason for it :D
    I know I have just started my journey by looking at a few people on my friends list and deleting them (Because of the actions that they have made towards my other friends ie. lieing and scamming), so I just have one question to ask. How can I work my way up to being a steam rep admin? (I would like to be an admin on a server one day too, and I always get along well with the admins, but for some reason it never works out D:)

Please don't post annoying things such as BE SMARTER or WHY AREN'T YOU YET.
    I know I don't have very much time as in months on this game, but I have many hours into it.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.