1. SteamRep is shutting down at the end of 2024. See announcement.

Rejected HungarianeHurricane(Steam Rep Scammer)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by TheHungarianHurricane 2, Apr 25, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheHungarianHurricane 2

TheHungarianHurricane 2 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:42161279
    |steamID: HungarianHurricane
    |steamID32: STEAM_0:0:42161279
    |steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198044588286
    |customURL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Hungarianhurricane
    |steamrepURL: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198044588286

This is not typed my HungarineHurricane it is typed by his brother. Hello I'm very sorry for what i have scammed.I was very immature and I should not have done what I did.I was scammed with steam wallet scam for my little buddy.I was immature and wanted to get items for free and it was a terrible idea.I used alternate accounts to /me and fake a steam wallet transfer money into other people accounts.This is the main account holders brother.I used his friend thinking I was my brother to transfer the hats to my brothers account to sell them.His friend had no part in scamming what so ever and he was under the impression I was Isaiah(The Main Account Holder).I sold the hats on TF2 outpost on my brothers account you can look at the trades.I No Longer have access to my brothers account and I fell terrible that i got his account marked as a steam rep scammer(Alt). There was no scamming done on my brothers account by him or me.In all actuality him getting scammed gave me the idea in the first place.My brother has already offered most items in his back pack as compensation for the damage that I did.Please don't mark him as a steam rep scammer alt it was my accounts that did the scamming and the one that should take the punishment.I sold the hats on my brothers account because his account was premium and i had yet to purchase a game on my alternate accounts.Please don't mark him as a Scammer alt he is a trust worthy trader and he was not aware i was using his account.I am very sorry -HungarineHurricane's Brother.

-P.S any person who was scammed by me my brother said he will compensate for what they lost,I traded all the hats into one hat that is still in my brothers backpack and is worth around the equivalent and also other items in his backpack.
  2. VenGanZa

VenGanZa User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:32312479
    You should "compensate" victims before you even think about appealing I would suggest.
  3. TheHungarianHurricane 2

Steam:
    I'm not sure on the names of the people to compensate where can i check the files of people who reported the scams i can add them and compensate.Also the hats where all combined into one hat that i have been unable to sell due to my brothers account banned from TF2 outpost and marked as a scammer in trade servers.
  4. VenGanZa

VenGanZa User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:32312479
    Steam Profile --> Inventory --> View Trading History

This goes back quite a long time, your "brother" should be able to locate those he stole from.
  5. TheHungarianHurricane 2

Steam:
    It doesn't even matter there is no bother leave me a steam rep scammer forever for all i care you are simply not even going to look at this.Also i'm quitting steam so if you see this there is no reason to go through it.Just put it at denied goodbye.
  6. Noobinator

Noobinator Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:12759940
    Sorry about that and ok - denied.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.