1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

I almost got hacked today, have his IP

Discussion in 'SteamRep General Discussion' started by [WP]REplay**, Jan 10, 2014.

1. [WP]REplay**

[WP]REplay** New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:41990577
    Everything you can see in screenshots
    the link is fake i almost fell for it I was just about to put the confirmation code i got from my mail...
    Please do not mark my friend he was the one who saved me from getting hacked you can see it clearly in conversation
    just like to report this so i could bring this into attention

I got following message to my email:

Dear -admin removed-,

We've received a request to access your Steam account from the Steam Client on
    a new computer located at IP address: 94.19.38.178
    Our records show this IP address is in SAINT PETERSBURG SAINT PETERSBURG CITY RU

Do with the ip what you want. However I am not sure if it's legit or not.. Hacker could possibly hide it?

P.S. My friend's dad called the police.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**

Attached Files:

2. SilentReaper(SR)

SilentReaper(SR) Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:89705646
    I'm pretty surprised to see a actual home IP.....
  3. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    The likely hood the cops do anything over there is about as much chance at you winning a mega lottery, since I think every single one of them is now on patrol at the Olympics so they could care less about you getting hacked in mother Russia. lol
    NinjaNick likes this.