1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

I am trying to fix my wrongs by giving back the 8 keys I took from someone

Discussion in 'Discussion Archive' started by -=ST=- | ATOMIX, Nov 18, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. -=ST=- | ATOMIX

-=ST=- | ATOMIX Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:151446184
    I want to know if by giving the items to the user I scammed I will have my bans lifted so I can start again.
    I have made an appeal but as such has not been accepted.

If I could get some guidance I'd be grateful as the admin I am the one seems to have left my question unanswered which I understand how busy he alone is.

Proof of my keys I have http://steamcommunity.com/id/Altofyajan/inventory/
    I already have the dude added to that account and I am ready to send him 8 keys or $21.90. Note: the unusual I took was only $20.50 so I've giving him almost $2.00 more than was taken. I'd also feel safer if the community knew about this hints why I'm publicly posting this rather then adding an admin or commenting on an admins profile.
    Kind regard.
  2. -=ST=- | ATOMIX

-=ST=- | ATOMIX Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:151446184
    Note: I plan on giving him the 8 keys back anyways has it's the right thing to do. However, I heard from a good friend and experienced TF2 trader that by refunding the stolen goods my bans will be lifted and tags taken off etc.
  3. Roudydogg1

Roudydogg1 SteamRep Admin Friend Community

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:58227918
  4. a Gentleman

a Gentleman SteamRep Moderator Partner Community Donator - Tier V

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:25990581
    Do not post in the general discussion regarding your appeal.

Please read the General Discussion FAQ before posting again. Roudydogg1 has kindly linked it to you above.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.