1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

I can't tell if this is an alt

Discussion in 'SteamRep General Discussion' started by OttoTheEmperor, Jan 26, 2018.

1. OttoTheEmperor

OttoTheEmperor New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:60069631
    This person has a $70,000 inventory, and offered me a trade. There is a user by the same name who has been banned before, but I can't tell if it is the same person. My intuition tells me it is.

ID of banned account:
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
    ID of the person I think might be an alt:
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
    I appreciate any answers :)
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 26, 2018
  2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Unlikely - the main "name" or account appears to be one that is highly impersonated so this could be another just random using doing just that.
    We can't take threads like this from everyone either so just use your best judgement and abilities to research and decide for yourself.
    If your intuition says something is wrong then walk away from the trade.

I've since hidden the ID's out of view.
  3. OttoTheEmperor

OttoTheEmperor New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:60069631
    Ah sorry, I'm new to this site. I apologize if I preemptively put their accounts out there. Thanks for the swift reply :)
    Roudydogg1 likes this.