1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid i did post it in the right place thank you very much for closing my post

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by › Sexual Chicken [TST], Jan 13, 2013.

1. › Sexual Chicken [TST]

› Sexual Chicken [TST] New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:29688050
    hi ive been marked a scammer for "1. Deceptive trading: threatening another user for declining a trade"
    "Deceptive trading" i did not trade the guy at all i just offered him and i had a bad day and i dont see why im marked a SCAMMER for offering and having a little fit.. its not like i offered him a scrap for the unusual i offered him a real offer for his unusual..please fix this i dont care if i get a warning i just want this mark gone..i tryed contacting a admin no one seems to give a f***..about this

when why mark me scammer?

i did post in the right spot some how i posted in the wrong one to atom-
    http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/scammer-for-not-even-trading-the-guy.19199/#post-61325

just want this mark gone dont wanna deal with this site any more please help dont CLOSE THIS POST SO I CAN TALK TO YOU..
  2. AcesGamer

AcesGamer User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:19877328