1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

I just registered but my old profile is shown in here.

Discussion in 'SteamRep General Discussion' started by Faustrecht ت, Jul 11, 2016.

1. Faustrecht ت

Faustrecht ت New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:19691072
    Hey guys.

I just registered but my Profile is old and i mean really damn old. :D
    Is there a way to get my real profile shown on your site and not the old one ?

Sorry for my bad english but german is my native.

Kind regards
  2. SilentReaper(SR)

SilentReaper(SR) Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:89705646
  3. Faustrecht ت

Faustrecht ت New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:19691072
    Then you can Delete my Accountdata from your system bcoz it is useless and NO i had no choice. I logged into Steam via your site and simply had this.

I also dont understand why your website and Forum collect different data from the same source.

http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561197999647872
    http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197999647872

My Privacyoptions are open. Everyone can see it.
  4. Lava

Lava Public Relations SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46187366
    We don't delete accounts.

Your username is retrieved from Steam the first time you log into our forums as a suggestion for which username you'd like to use for our forums, but you are given the opportunity to pick anything. Proceeding to log in the first time after filling out that form will create an account on our forums, even though you are logging in through Steam. Once set, you cannot change your username here (although you can change your name in Steam), as that would be prone to abuse. It's clearly spelled out below the "Name" field at the time of registration.

Your Steam name is currently the same as your forum name. Your SteamRep profile (not the forum profile) automatically updates from your Steam profile when it is viewed by someone. It shouldn't theoretically be out of date. If you're not asking about changing your name in the forums, or about your SteamRep profile, then I'm sorry but I don't understand the question.
    Enstage likes this.
  5. Salmon

Salmon Caution on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:21003377
    Not really sure what you're asking about as well, since your steam profile and forum profile seem to be the same to me. Same picture, same name.
  6. SilentReaper(SR)

SilentReaper(SR) Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:89705646
    Maybe this is applicable:

Valve and Steam are trademarks of Valve Software. SteamRep is not affiliated with Valve in any way.
    Enstage likes this.
  7. Enstage

Enstage SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:52569926
    I noticed you never specifically mentioned you just want to change your name. It's just the name you can't change...you can change your avatar and other personal details by clicking your forum name in the top right of the page, then selecting the appropriate item. To change your avatar select "avatar" from the menu.