1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

I NEED HELP NOW!

Discussion in 'Discussion Archive' started by =USE= Mr. Pyro, Jan 21, 2013.

1. =USE= Mr. Pyro

=USE= Mr. Pyro New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:52050149
    I was on TF2 OP and I accidently Clicked on a link that was tf2inventory.com. I quickly quit out of it before it could load all the way! IM I IN DANGER OF ANY OF MY INFO BEING TAKEN?!?! PLEASE RESPOND I NEED HELP!
  2. Nobel

Nobel New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:42192766
  3. =USE= Mr. Pyro

=USE= Mr. Pyro New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:52050149
    I couldnt find the trade but I found the link
    tf2inventory dot com
  4. Nobel

Nobel New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:42192766
    looks similar to this SR report. http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/76561197981969246-tpx-chris.11773/
    give it a read. Someone with more knowledge should post soon. but from the report its apparently a malicious script? Im glad you didnt make the link a clickable one. Dont click on it again, obviously.

If you can find the user who posted the link a tf2 mod/admin can shut down the trade if it is found to be malicious.
  5. DataStorm

DataStorm Retired Staff

The accounts that did it (there where multiple) are all banned auto by Sneeza. Unfortunately he couldn't compile a list due constrains of site resources to generate/grab it.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**