1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

I need the community :/

Discussion in 'SteamRep General Discussion' started by CrimsonVertigo, Nov 15, 2017.

1. CrimsonVertigo

CrimsonVertigo New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:151505155
    • Evidence has been removed. Make a report in the report section and read the rules.
    Guys, there is a person named birdeh who has scammed almost 4 people(including me) and I have gotten in touch with all of them but none have taken screenshots but on "csgo rank boosting" groups, he is banned. The moderator of the group says he has proof of birdeh scamming but refuses to give it to me so that I can report him, I will offer all the info i can but I really do not know what to do. This is really pissing me off and I need the help of more experienced steamrep users.

All the proof i could get:
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating, SteamRep Partner Members).**
    HELP PLZ
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 15, 2017
  2. CrimsonVertigo

CrimsonVertigo New User

Steam:
    Sorry for the repeat, didnt mean to
  3. Sniper Pro

Sniper Pro FirePowered Head Admin Partner Community

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:49525162
  4. a Gentleman

a Gentleman SteamRep Moderator Partner Community Donator - Tier V

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:25990581
    I have removed your evidence. Like Sniper Pro said, read the rules before posting.
  5. CrimsonVertigo

CrimsonVertigo New User

Steam:
    its not a report though, im asking if i can report with this and if the community thinks its enough
  6. Sniper Pro

Sniper Pro FirePowered Head Admin Partner Community

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:49525162
    The community doesn't handle any reports, the staff do. I doubt the staff is going to tell you whether or not your report "is enough" because if they did, that would open the door for everyone else to do the same and result in thousands of reports being pre-screened in the incorrect section. If you want to report the user, you should read the pinned "READ ME" threads in the report section and follow the directions to submit a report. If you carefully read those threads, you should be able to tell whether or not you have sufficient evidence and if your case is one that SteamRep will investigate.
    Roudydogg1 likes this.
  7. Lava

Lava Public Relations SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46187366
    If you think you have enough evidence, then make a report. A moderator or admin will tell you if you need more, or if we otherwise can't accept it.

Don't post in the general discussion asking if you have enough. It'll clog up the general discussion and distract from other people with more general topics.

By the way, the "community" doesn't vote on reports, they're decided solely by our own staff, following written policies. If we left it up to a vote - which I suspect might be what you're looking for - then scam reports would be reduced to a popularity contest. We don't play favorites here; if you scam, we'll still mark you no matter how famous or popular you are, and you won't get any kind of special treatment.