1. SteamRep is shutting down at the end of 2024. See announcement.

I sent a request to opt out

Discussion in 'Discussion Archive' started by Disroot, Jan 29, 2024.

1. Disroot

Disroot New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:211189179
    I sent a request to opt out of steamrep in this post https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/sr-profile-history-opt-out-requests.190364/ . It has been one month already and my data is still illegally crawled by steamrep without my consent.

I tried to contact the admin like the post said:
    But guess what? I can't message him because he limits who can contact him, what a joke.

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Upon threats or accusations of a legal nature, it's recommended procedure for our volunteers to cease further discussion on the topic without legal counsel. If you or your representative wishes to contact the organization to discuss this matter, please use the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of this forum or the contact form on the OFPF website.

Sorry, we are unable to reply to you as we are only volunteers and your past postings prevent us from speaking to you further.
    Regards

Note: This post to ask member was moved/created for its own thread/reference.
  3. Disroot

Disroot New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:211189179
    I sent a request to opt out of steamrep in this post https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/sr-profile-history-opt-out-requests.190364/ . It has been one month already and my data is still on steamrep.

I tried to contact the admin like the post said:
    if your request is older than two weeks, you may directly message me and I will take care of it for you.​
    But guess what? I can't message him because he limits who can contact him, what a joke.

I just want to delete the data. Im not asking any legal questions so stop censoring my post!