1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

i want my history deleted completely. please read on

Discussion in 'SteamRep General Discussion' started by privateguy, Nov 30, 2021.

1. privateguy

privateguy New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:233499422
    i dont want my account to appear due to a few situations in the past
    i request that my account details (at least the visible history of my friends list) be deleted or hidden due to many account details appearing, including details such as my friends list, racist and fanatic names, and sort of things

i have a clean legal record so i hope you give a positive answer

as you can see, i can respond to you, horse :confused:
    i dont want to be rude but my past is too awkward
    since my language is not english, im writing by checking it all the time

yeah my request may be ridiculous or breaking the rules
    but it would be nice if you could at least give an answer

im saying:
    the "situation" I am talking about is not related to trade or anything
    you can check my backpack.tf account too.
    if what i said wasn't outputting, its about trolling (often in a derogatory manner)
    now, im not proud of it. thats why i asked

sorry if my message sounds robotic :\

i've never felt the need to write this discussion before. thats why my account is too new
    also, since my main language is turkish, i usually do not actively use english sites (except backpack.tf)
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 30, 2021
  2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Ok - first off your comment on the first thread may have not been legal minded so I will over look it however the moment you mention that we will cease all contact with you over this situation.
    As for what you requested we do not delete/remove threads,usernames,profiles or anything from Steamrep.
    https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/general-discussion-faq.132723/

https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/sr-profile-history-opt-out-requests.190364/
    This is all we offer at this time - once submitted you will not get any replies regarding it, it will happen when we are able to get to them as is noted on that page.

Should you have any other issues/concerns you can use the Contact Us link at the bottom right of this page but again - that is all we offer and all we will do with regards to those things I already noted.