1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

I'm going to put money into my steam level.

Discussion in 'SteamRep General Discussion' started by Tumor, Apr 28, 2018.

1. Tumor

Tumor Donator - Tier IV

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:179643005
    I was thinking about buying a 20 dollar steam card to buy trading cards and level up my steam account so IF I get accepted as a middleman at SMT Gaming it would be a way to check if I'm the real deal. Also to put an infobox to basically act like a FAQ on my middleman duties or how to hire one and that kind of stuff. Is this a good idea? or should I do something else.
    (NOTE* I am not a accepted Middleman at SMT. I'm just currently applying for middleman.)
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
  3. Tumor

Tumor Donator - Tier IV

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:179643005
    @You Are The One I wasn't applying or asking for middleman. I was asking for what should I do as ways to verify who I am and If I am real.
  4. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Once again, I do not speak for SMT or know SMT MM policies, you will have to ask them if they have any specific policies you would need to follow. In general tho, have users check for themselves. Don't add anything as anything you add will get copied and altered, stuff like "FAQs" are beyond useless. That simple.
  5. Zoofie_

Zoofie_ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:428249578
    Level does not matter as any scammer can use any bot to reach the same level as you to impersonate you. You do not need to prove your identity really as your ID would more than likely be listed on their respective website. I know nothing of SMT but these things can apply generally.
  6. GoProJuns

GoProJuns New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:195993160
    Level is no indicator of trust and should not be used to gain "trust". It certain situations, it can also be an indicator of fraud.