1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Im new to here but I love the chase

Discussion in 'SteamRep General Discussion' started by Blood Diamond Soldier, Mar 23, 2017.

1. Blood Diamond Soldier

Blood Diamond Soldier New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:126339956
    Evening Peeps

One of the best sites for steam I have come across. Since obtaining some decent CSGO skins I am friended about 6 times a day. And then I get those messages pouring in.

My chat is then filled up with people trying to trade my knife. At one point I have 3 chats going with 3 groups chats all steam valve employees willing to verify my knife is legit and give me a serial number. As I type I have one in chat about a betting site that apparently I can win the jackpot. I am trying to get them to give me the skins to play with.

I find them amusing how they offer over the odds for an item and then move onto the scam, I like the middleman scam it lets me bait 2 people instead of one.

I always sign off my chats with "Do you know when I was born" they of course say no.

"Well I wasent born yesterday you ******* scammers.

Its great fun.

PS all these guys have already reported on here as scammers anyway, and I often all them out on it. Keep up the great work.
  2. Blood Diamond Soldier

Blood Diamond Soldier New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:126339956
    ahh man just another one have a go, apparently do I have a friend that i trust, then magically I get a trade request from my friend, to trade my knife, yet my friend is my son who is sitting in the room next door. Plus he has a lvl 14 steam account and this guy is 0.

They have to come up with some better plays than this, but I like the fun in making them think they have won, only to be shot down at the end. Shame its been the only one today.
  3. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Thank you for your interest in SR. SR itself is not a community per se tho, none the less a personal blogging site. I would suggest posting your run-ins to one of our friend or partner communities rather then here.