1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Is that a Joke ?

Discussion in 'SteamRep General Discussion' started by My knife got stolen, Jun 1, 2016.

1. My knife got stolen

My knife got stolen New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:104927073
    I'm reporting 2 scammers i lost 170$ and u say my reports are not valid , i have the trade screenshot, NO SORRY I DONT SCREEN EVERY DISSCUSS I HAVE FOR TRADE WTF IS THAT , AS I SAID I DIDNT KNOW THE SITE BEFORE , AND THE ONLY THING I GOT IS A REJECT ? ARE U SURE U ARE WITH THE COMMUNITY OR THIS SITE IS A SCAM SITE ? WERE U CAN EXHANGE STEAM REP ?
    FUUCK THAT SITE , f✿✿✿ TAHT STAFF AND FUUCK STEAM
  2. Nebras

Nebras New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:92811415
    You did not provide any chat logs to prove that he said he is a middleman or promised to give you back anything, you just provided a screenshot that he got your item, that does not proof anything
  3. My knife got stolen

Steam:
    what's the point ? of doing a fake report ?
  4. My knife got stolen

Steam:
    but i got it it's just a scam site where u can exhange steam rep
  5. SilentReaper(SR)

SilentReaper(SR) Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:89705646
    That is total BS, we've had people provide fake proof to get "back" at someone for not accepting their shitty trade offer or whatever reason they hate someone. We cannot accept reports without the full chain of evidence to prove some did happen.

And "rep threads" aren't allowed here as well.

Maybe you should read our guides around and try to understand what we do here before "concluding" with totally the wrong notion.
  6. My knife got stolen

Steam:
    i only have the proof that the exhange were made, and i didnt received anything. bulllshit ? u mother fuucker , yes its sound cool to lose 170$ what if i made my self in the skins of a person who really did ? u mother fuccker are u really think i'm jokking ?
    As i said , if nothing i done , its just a scam site
  7. My knife got stolen

Steam:
    want u my credit card for a evidence ? or my paypal account ? WTf is the thing of making a screenshot on discussion, i dont have them anymore
  8. My knife got stolen

Steam:
    so they will continu to scam, and u will continu to invalid reports
  9. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Ok I'm going to step in - you need to watch your language or we won't allow the discussion to continue.
    The other thing is the mod that invalidated your report you made clearly wrote the reason why - no evidence = no tag.
    Now as for the user you reported - they are already tagged/banned thru a partner community - in fact both of them have on both reports as I just looked for the last 40+ days - so considering how much you know of SteamRep I'm very surprised you didn't see this - but if you did and traded with the user then there isn't much more SteamRep can do here - we can't grab your arm and say don't do it.

What more do you want us to do here?
  10. Inu

Inu TF2Bazaar Owner Retired Staff Partner Community Donator - Tier V

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:62120987
    Assuming we went with your way of collecting evidence, I can already see how happy you'd be if someone screenshotted a trade with you and you got tagged as a scammer just because "they said so" and "fake reports are pointless".