1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Is there any way out of this?

Discussion in 'Discussion Archive' started by Apache, Jul 9, 2017.

1. Apache

Apache Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:40832933
    So I was recently banned because a dick head friend got on my account and scammed someone. Well I got into contact with the victim and repayed what he lost (2 copies of Space Engineers). I then submitted an appeal and they denied it because I didn't have pic. Well fair enough I posted another appeal with everything and it was instantly denied because I already had a appeal denied. Is there anything I can do?
  2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
  3. Apache

Apache Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:40832933
    I am marked as a scammer but I went above and beyond to repay for something I didn't do. Now please don't instantly delete this just because I am gonna mention appeals but I can't do anything. I have tried to do 2 appeals after the first because I failed to include screenshots. Now I made a post like this earlier but it got deleted just saying to submit another. But when I put up another appeal with everything you guys need it gets instantly denied saying only one per account. What can I do besides leave behind thousands of hours and dollars on this account?