1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Is this considered as a bad thing?

Discussion in 'SteamRep General Discussion' started by |Ell3N|❤, Nov 5, 2013.

1. |Ell3N|❤

|Ell3N|❤ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41281472
    Well i was trading with a guy who had a fast learner and i traded him his fast learner with my mann co orange paint. I didn't think he'd take it but then he did trade my Mann co orange paint for his fast learner. Now today he want's it back. So did i like do something bad that could get me banned?
  2. Eoj Nawoh

Eoj Nawoh Retired Staff Partner Community

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:40091868
    Assuming things happen exactly as you said they did, you offered an item lower in value for one that is higher, if he chose to accept that, then no, you did nothing wrong.
  3. SilentReaper(SR)

SilentReaper(SR) Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:89705646
    Pfff, sounds like a buyers remorse. So no, its nothing to worry bout. Some traders would trade back, to keep their customers happy, others don't. To SR its a done deal, and both had agreement on what was traded in that trade. As neither didn't break the deal, there is no problem.

I can't even point to it as "sharking" for the value difference isn't that much in total. Maybe in %, sure, but its still in normal trade boundaries.

If you want to swap it back, that is entirely up to you.
  4. |Ell3N|❤

|Ell3N|❤ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41281472
    Thanks for the fast response guys, i at least i know i'm not in trouble at all.
  5. Mattie!

Mattie! SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:5712733
    When in doubt, though, be nice. :) It makes the community better for everyone. There's sooooo many people screwing one another over in this community, it's always good when people can be sure others are happy once in a while.
    NinjaNick and Eoj Nawoh like this.