1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

is this website legal?

Discussion in 'Discussion Archive' started by JamesEarlCash, Apr 12, 2018.

1. JamesEarlCash

JamesEarlCash New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:303246
    Hi,

I'm wondering if this website is legal, that's pure stalking information for... stalkers.

I had my picture on my steam account and changed it but I just realised people can still see it on this website by checkin my steamrep profil, it is allowed to put my irl picture on your website without my permission? (ik it's my fault if I uploaded it on steam but since I deleted it it should not be available for some randoms to see it on some external website who's 100% useful for stalkers, there's no point of showin old avatar/nickname to everyone except encourage stalkers to harass you.) and no need to mention this website is showing my steamID (So, stalker can harass me even if I change my steamURL.)

After this awesome new New Privacy Settings update steam released, I hope they would close this website or at least can put all the information (like steamID - avatar/nickname history) private for members cause this website does not looks like legal (In Europe at least, where I'm from.) at all.
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Upon threats or accusations of a legal nature, it's recommended procedure for our volunteers to cease further discussion on the topic without legal counsel. If you or your representative wishes to contact the organization to discuss this matter, please use the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of this forum or the contact form on the OFPF website.

Regards.