1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Issue With An Account "This User Has Not Yet Set Up Their Account"

Discussion in 'SteamRep General Discussion' started by Trollexe/Bob, Jan 30, 2014.

1. Trollexe/Bob

Trollexe/Bob New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:47636963
    I was wondering, while my friend files his support ticket and such, if anyone here would be willing or able to help me! :)

This is my friends account - http://steamcommunity.com/id/ryuzkai

When anyone examines his profile, they receive the message:
    "This user has not yet set up their Steam Community profile.
    If you know them encourage him/her to set up their profile and join in on the gaming!"

Now, his account should have been set up, he's been on steam for a few years now, I believe. He has several games, a profile picture, etc. He has not clicked any suspicious links, to his knowledge or ours, and he has not been banned, etc.

He cannot access his account through an in-game browser, nor through an application! The application doesn't go through when he logs in, and the in-game browser does the same as well. If you have any useful information on this, feel free to leave a response! Please and thanks, happy trading, happy days!
  2. Knucklejoe

Knucklejoe New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:46918739
    Looks fine to me. I'm pretty sure Steam had a pretty major hiccup earlier today, it should hopefully be fixed for most by now.
    Sjru likes this.