1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Keep up the good work, SR mods/admin

Discussion in 'SteamRep General Discussion' started by lamerooze, Jun 26, 2013.

1. lamerooze

lamerooze New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:61740151
    I'd just like to say, thank you for the good work on steamrep.

The first time I found out about SteamRep was when I got scammed recently. I had no idea there was a website devoted to looking at reputations of traders. I've been spending quite a lot of time recently looking at the threads reporting scams and asking for appeals, and it's extremely remarkable as to the amount of work that must be going on processing these reports.

Despite the clear outline of what you have to post in your thread for processing, many people don't follow the format. To top it off, the English language is atrociously mangled in many posts. So I find it quite amazing that there are people who devote their time to going through these posts (and for free!).

Keep up the good work.. I don't know how you do it. Despite all the other posts whining about how slow you guys are, I appreciate your work.
    Nero Chinki, Sari and Hitman Sparky like this.
  2. Mattie!

Mattie! SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:5712733
    Thanks much for the kind words. We're not staffed yet to keep up with the volume, but we'll keep working at it.

Our report staff is really working extra hard lately, though, and they're making some dents in the backlog.