1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Completed: Friends KiwiRoo Trade Server Application.

Discussion in 'Archived Applications' started by |KR| s8. Dumpybear «ᴼᴺᴣ», May 11, 2013.

1. Silvur

Silvur New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:42093512
    We believe friends of Maddux's were the ones that betrayed you. Is what Russel was implying.
  2. Silvur

Silvur New User

Steam:
    We are attempting to CUT OFF ALL links with our community to Maddux.

P.S. Chaos, we know how to make a forum, that's not the problem here.
  3. ok guys enough now. We got burned so now it is time to move on. Everyone can see what kind of person Maddux is and the imporant thing is he has been removed from our community. I appreciate your passion and efforts but time to move on. Things will all work out for the better in the end. Dumpy
  4. To the admins of steam rep i opologise for all the controversy. and no hard feelings if our community app is declined.
  5. Maddux

Maddux New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:20658158
    obviously not if i was making it....

Well not removed compleatly. I still have access here and there, dubble check everything and then check it again. Think twice before just going out trusting somebody you met on the internet. Get your domain fixed, find a new hosting plan, dont give away nearly as much personal info kid.

Edit: scammers are aloud to post here, or how the f✿✿✿ would they make an appeal. There are a few scammers that even help out on SR
  6. To all KR members DO NOT respond let sr admins sort it out.
  7. HelenAngel

HelenAngel Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:8627755
    I sincerely apologize for Maddux's harassment of your application thread. It will not occur again as I have restricted his account. He clearly is not interested in anything productive.

Your application may take more time to process as we wish to wait for things to settle down but feel free to keep it open while your community regroups. :)
  8. Burnt Waflles

Burnt Waflles New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:32594014
    I don't mean to drag the topic on, but maddux also approached me multiple times concerning our servers, forums, website, databases, etc. He seemed honest and genuine, but it appears he has fooled multiple communities. On a lighter note, I'm sorry this happened to you guys, and if you have any questions regarding servers, forums, websites, etc feel free to ask me. I'll answer what i can (as I manage the ghs servers, forums, etc). Hope you guys make a good comeback!
  9. A big thank you to all the tf2 community's that have come to me with offer's of help and support!! Maddux didn't do to much damage, He took an old domain that we don't use anyway and as for the host he is welcome to it. We will be back up soon as i have our kr domain back now. Thank you Helen for being so understanding.

Thank you everyone.
    Mr. Valentine likes this.
  10. Silvur

Silvur New User

Steam:
    We've managed to gain our domain back from Maddux. We've also created a website! Yay!

http://www.kiwiroogaming.com is our new website.

Forums will be back up ASAP!

We're back on track, thanks to all who have offered Dumpy and Kiwi Roo support!
  11. Silvur

Silvur New User

Steam:
  12. Silvur

Silvur New User

Steam:
    We decided to change forums AGAIN for the LAST time. We changed because this will be our last forum change and we want it to be perfect, sorry for the trouble.

URL to new forums: http://kiwiroogaming.com/forums
    Burnt Waflles likes this.
  13. Xenophobia

Xenophobia Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:20973413
    Your application is under review, sorry for the wait.
  14. Russel

Russel New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:46017830
    Thank you! :) Just a quick update.

- We now have Sourcebans!

9. Please provide a link to your community's Sourcebans or ban/report forum:
    http://kiwiroogaming.com/bans/

Dumpy and I will be doing a few things on Sourcebans such as setting up all the admins witch should be done in about an hour. I will be doing some more work on the forums to link it to the Sourcebans etc..

If there is any questions you have, feel free to ask!

Thanks!
    - Russel
  15. Thanks Russ you beat me to it , I must be getting slow in me old age mate lol:)
  16. Mattie!

Mattie! SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:5712733
    Hello-- welcome to our Friends program for SteamRep, sorry for the delays. I had the pleasure of visiting your server last night, and the present admin and users were extremely friendly. Thanks for being so inviting/pleasant. :)

We'll be adding your banner to the front of SteamRep-- you'll need to include the SteamRep banner and links on your site and/or Steam group to complete the 'swap'.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

We also have a Friends subforum. We'll want at least one of your admins to be enabled for access to that. PM me here if you want it to be someone other than the thread creator to be added to that forum.

Thanks!
  17. Russel

Russel New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:46017830
    Hey Mattie!,

We really appreciate having this opportunity to be with SteamRep. I have went through the website and forums and added the SteamRep banner. This is a great opportunity for our community to build a good friendship with SteamRep and will assure that we won't let you down :)

Thank you :)