1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Declined {link removed}

Discussion in 'Archived Applications' started by ★lozoifar, Aug 12, 2016.

1. ★lozoifar

★lozoifar New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:116605455
    • SteamRep does not endorse this software, its author, or cheating in general. We strongly urge you not to follow links posted by this person.
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating, Valve (Automatic)).**
    {link removed} best free cs go cheat

this sight is very reps

i want to be a parnter because it will make the sight better

thanks 4 youre time

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 12, 2016
  2. ★lozoifar

★lozoifar New User

Steam:
  3. Roudydogg1

Roudydogg1 SteamRep Admin Friend Community

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:58227918
    Kek this is a new one
    Salmon likes this.
  4. ★lozoifar

★lozoifar New User

Steam:
    1. SteamRep Integrationa. Do you run Trade Servers? Please list the URL/IP of each server in your community that runs the SteamRep plugin and how many days each has been running it.

b.
    Do you run a trade-related web application or community? List the URLs of the sites that run the SteamRep Web API and how many days each has been utilizing the API to block or mark scammers.
    No,??

2. Have you made any modifications or changes to the SteamRep plugin or are you running an unofficial plugin? If so, please explain.
    I dont WANT TO USE IT

3. Please list the URL of your community's Steam group.

steamcommunity.com/groups/csgoheck

4. Please list the URL of your Steam group containing your community's administrators.

??5. Please list ALL admins (not in the above group) and/or moderators of your community below with links to their SteamRep profile.
    I am a staff member.

6. What are your community's policies on scamming & scamming-related activities?

We take scamming very and stop it so we can make not

7. Why does your community wish to exchange banners and become a Friend of SteamRep?

Frend = god , you are god friend help me get frend

8. Please provide a link to your community's website (if applicable)

Lok above

9. Please provide a link to your community's Sourcebans or ban/report forum.

10. Please provide a link to your community's stats page, hlstatsx or GameMe (if applicable).

2 mix work

11. Please provide additional details about your community such as how it came to be, how long it has been around, the primary goals of it, what it does, etc.

I've been a fan of hacking for a long time. The hak site strives to create a new experience for players who wish to participate in heck along with creating events themselves, players who want to hack against each other on either a 1, 2 match, 3, or one of many other heck, and of course the players who just want a chance at hecking some cool stuff for themselves.i fk scamer for breakface

12. Please post your community's desired banner (if not already on SR).

frick
  5. Lava

Lava Public Relations SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46187366
    Hello @★lozoifar,

Your application has been declined for the following reasons:
    • SteamRep does not endorse software for Steam users to download.
    • Cheating or "hacking" is a violation of the Steam Subscriber Agreement, and as such not condoned by SteamRep.
    • Refusal to run SteamRep plugin or API where applicable, without a justifiable reason.
    • Trade server provided is not a valid public-facing IP address.
    • Very minimal effort placed into application.
    Regardless, thank you for applying.
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating, Valve (Automatic)).**