1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

LZ tag.

Discussion in 'SteamRep General Discussion' started by Black13, Apr 17, 2017.

1. Black13

Black13 Caution on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:140936227
    Hello!

So, some time ago I got tagged by LZ community as a rep famer. That's true. I was farming reps and I assume that.
    The problem is.. I made a thread a few months ago on LZ forums and was rejected. A few days ago I made a new one, with more proofs and no one is replaying. Where can I make an appeal for this kind of stuff?
  2. a Gentleman

a Gentleman SteamRep Moderator Partner Community Donator - Tier V

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:25990581
    Lethal Zone is no longer a Steamrep Partner Community. Your tag will be considered a legacy community tag in the future and will be appealable through SteamRep.

The reason that your appeal was rejected over there was because you failed to declare any of your alt accounts, effectively lying during the appeal process.

Please read through the legacy community tag FAQ.
    Edward. likes this.
  3. Black13

Black13 Caution on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:140936227
    So now I need to wait for the new tag and after that I can appeal here, right?
  4. Lava

Lava Public Relations SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46187366
    There is currently some internal discussion on how to handle Lethal Zone in particular. During the interim, it's not possible to appeal the tag (and no new tags are being issued), but I expect that to change soon once the details get sorted out.

Unlike many defunct communities, the Lethal Zone website remains active even if the staff are not. The existing "legacy" status is really meant for communities who disappeared without notice, taking all the evidence with them. It's a compromise, since we can't properly and fairly handle appeals for which we have no evidence. Maybe that will yet happen with Lethal Zone, or maybe not, but either way a proper way of handling the appeal will be decided upon soon. Sorry for the inconvenient wait.