1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Make Tio Admin ^_^

Discussion in 'Discussion Archive' started by ProGamer, May 25, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ProGamer

ProGamer New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:100671441
    Tio José das Vacas is currently a SteamRep Moderator
    but i believe he derserves a higher rank.He responds to me quickly,He explains to me every mistake i made ,He's a reliable mod,His patience is limitless and shows waht SteamRep officers are
    I thought he wouldn't respond anymore since i was not paying attention to what he is trying to explain to me.To be completely honest i was dizzy at that time it was around 2:00-4:00AM at my time i started the report at 2:00AM ended at 2:40 but i was lacking infos but now i know my evidence is complete
    Tio responded to me over and over until i finally get it,If i ever make another report i'll make sure not to make the same mistakes again
    http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/...tf2-team-fortress-2-items.100897/#post-279021

Tio did not tell me to do this i did this on my own i just wanted to share SteamRep that they're awesome and they're mods and admins are completely awesome
    Thanks! Tio :):cool: All the best of luck in your future
    Cheers! m8
    Leves likes this.
  2. Tio José das Vacas

Tio José das Vacas SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:32194479
    I hope my time comes to get admin, I don't want to push it or force it. I personally feel that I need to learn more before I get that rank. I still have my doubts, we all have them for sure, but I would love to have less doubts. Thanks for your thoughts.
    [​IMG]
    Last edited: May 25, 2015
    Leves likes this.
  3. Lava

Lava Public Relations SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46187366
    Posting here asking to promote a moderator won't get him promoted.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.