1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Merry Christmas

Discussion in 'SteamRep General Discussion' started by #CorruptSec ϟ TheJoker, Dec 24, 2016.

1. #CorruptSec ϟ TheJoker

#CorruptSec ϟ TheJoker New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:196474443
    Merry Xmas
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 24, 2016
  2. schmed

schmed r/globaloffensivetrade moderator Partner Community

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:52746850
    Merry Christmas to you too! Any reason you felt the need to create a fresh Steam and SteamRep account to make this post?
    Roudydogg1 likes this.
  3. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    I get a security prompt when I visit this page... so I think I'm going to edit the hell out of it.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  4. #CorruptSec ϟ TheJoker

#CorruptSec ϟ TheJoker New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:196474443
    It's XSS
  5. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Ok well your XSS was prompting for login username/password - and can confuse people so it was removed along with a quick snipe of your profile signature that had it prompting as well.
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  6. Lava

Lava Public Relations SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46187366
    Did you consult with an admin before posting that? You know, just so we aren't putting people at risk.
    Hidden Content:
  7. Salmon

Salmon Caution on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:21003377
    I'm really curious what was originally posted.

Is it bad that as soon as I saw the thread title in my notifications I assumed it would be some crappy phishing attempt?
  8. Lava

Lava Public Relations SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46187366
    It was something questionable from a security standpoint, and we're still investigating.