1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid My Appeal

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Joshua, Feb 5, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Joshua

Joshua New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:42527486
    My name is Joshua, i have 2 accounts (Camelbarf and Joshua) my Camelbarf is my previous 'Scammer' account which i used to scam on, after about a month i realised this is wrong...
    so i made a fresh account (My Joshua account) and had stopped scamming. I played happily for about a year when i decided to create a SteamRep thread, a player (Karnivore) decided it would be funny to post SCAMMERRRRRRRRRRRR on my rep thread which got my soucre op account banned and my post locked, The admins on the UHC server were providing lots of help trying to get me unbanned when they uncovered my Camelbarf account. They tried to talk to Butane <3 (One of the admins of source op) to get me unbanned but he said no, i explained i made this new account to stop scamming and become someone else but they could not jeprodise they're server so they banned me and reccommended me to tell my story to you guys, so here i am. I hope you will untag me as a scammer and accept that i will not scam anymore and become a normal, freindly TF2 player.
    Thankyou
    Joshua
  2. Starburst

Starburst New User

Appeal with your marked account. Also re-read how to properly submit and title your appeal thread.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.