1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

My report 'under investigation' after a month

Discussion in 'Discussion Archive' started by vmartelle, Oct 15, 2012.

1. vmartelle

vmartelle Caution on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:44293008
  2. DataStorm

DataStorm Retired Staff

Basically, all reports will be seen to, and based on oldest first. Your thread is for a SOP admin to pick up. I'll make some up in our admins subforum to address this type of refers.
  3. [Party Rockers] Boredom

[Party Rockers] Boredom New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:46199600
    Just wanted to point out that Steam Rep Admins are quite busy , and they have hundreds of report's to handle , so it does take time for them to go through each one.
  4. VenGanZa

VenGanZa User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:32312479
    ^^ This

I find the fact that reports are not rushed through and no one panics, a sign that they are properly investigated and researched, the last thing anyone accused of scamming who may be innocent would want is someone not properly looking into things before making a decision which may have serious consequences for trading I believe :)

There is I am sure no easy way to make things any quicker either, reports as we can all see keep coming in, and to ensure high standards of oversight SR must be extremely careful who is doing the work.