1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

[Need Admin] Delete/Ban/Remove my account

Discussion in 'Discussion Archive' started by tombabiak, Feb 20, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tombabiak

tombabiak New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:56686062
    Hi. I really need an admin to delete my account. I do not use this site anymore, nor do I need an account. My reason for this is that my username is coming up in the search results, and I do not want that, for the sake of my privacy. Please just delete my account. FYI: You are not smart by replying " Just log out", so please shut up. I have a real issue here, and I would be grateful if an admin could help me. If an admin needs "proof" or something that I really want this account deleted, they may respond and I will add them on steam. However, I have no posts (besides this one), and do not think it will be necessary. Thank you and have a nice day.

(Not sure if this is in the "right section", as they say on forums)
  2. Xenophobia

Xenophobia Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:20973413
    I'm sorry, but that just isn't possible. We never have and never will delete or ban legitimate accounts based upon request. Everyone and everything is kept for informative purposes and for future reference, we have no reason to remove legitimate accounts.

In case you ask, banning you will do nothing to hide your account.

Sorry for the inconvenience.
    [G²] Scatman likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.