1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Need help with either scammer or dont understand something etc just help

Discussion in 'SteamRep General Discussion' started by PiesAreCool, Jan 4, 2018.

1. PiesAreCool

PiesAreCool New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:122146496
    so today I was trading this guy and I traded him and he sent me the steam gift thing but its weird how he put it and I don't understand because everytime I try it says invalid
  2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    wouldn't happen to have the name Rich would they?

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  3. PiesAreCool

PiesAreCool New User

Steam:
    nope his name is JM Cs:Money
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  4. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    I've hidden that user ID - no need to put it here since this isn't a report.
    Just need to explain what is happening in better detail but without user ID's since your not making a report.
  5. PiesAreCool

PiesAreCool New User

Steam:
    so I was skeptical about this guy and finally he got my trust, I traded him a awp fever dream for a 50$ steam guard code and all he sent me was the a random thing idk if its the code so I'm not going to say it if there is a pm I would pm you what he said but he just kept spamming it then removed me .
  6. PiesAreCool

PiesAreCool New User

Steam:
    hes also decling my friend requests and declining my trade back
  7. Roudydogg1

Roudydogg1 SteamRep Admin Friend Community

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:58227918
    Lesson learned: don't trade for steam codes, no way to verify their authenticity.
    Sniper Pro likes this.