1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

need help with scammer, asking more money after he received already

Discussion in 'SteamRep General Discussion' started by Karabaja, Mar 13, 2015.

1. Karabaja

Karabaja New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:43503529
    Hi there,

earlier today I purchased several
    http://steamcommunity.com/market/listings/730/ESL One Katowice 2015 Cobblestone Souvenir Package

from a people via paypal and skrill.
    Sometimes I went first, sometimes they went, but transaction was made fair and square.

After 6h, I am getting whispers from one of the traders I purchased case, them saying
    "Hi I didn't got cash, can you send again or I report for scam!"

I have paypal/skrill evidence of them accepting the cash, everything was fair from my side, I didn't withdraw money, sent it as gift and left it to them. One of them didn't even accept the money, since apparently he doesn't even know how to, and quite honestly I even explained it to him once, but he failed.

What am I supposed to do if I get reported here on steam rep, since with that evidence and paypal log of them, can show one thing, and I can sure show my side of story.

I am sick and done of steam scammers everywhere, especially from people with lvl 1-4 profiles.

Would like some advice.
    Kind regards,
    K-man
  2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    This has been asked before but if reported then post the evidence against what they post in that report.
  3. Karabaja

Karabaja New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:43503529
    Thank you very much, will try to keep an eye for steam reputation.
    Kind regards,
    K