1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Declined: Moderator <Neon^>'s Moderator Application

Discussion in 'Archived Applications' started by Neon^, Oct 11, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Neon^

Neon^ Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:8114812
    1) SteamRep ID block pasted from your SR profile.
    | steamname: Neon^
    | steam3ID: [U:1:16229624]
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:0:8114812
    | steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197976495352
    | customURL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/SteamNeon
    | steamrep: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561197976495352

2) Are you at least 18 years of age? Timezone and nation of residence?I turned 18 on August 6 Of 2016, I Live in The Untied States, California. I'm in Pacific Standard Time.

3) Please tell us about yourself (job, school, hobbies, etc)?Well on the school related topic i'm on my last year of high school but i'm doing school for online and i'm going to be finishing up school in the next few months early. I work at Target as a Customer Service Member I'm the person who sits behind the desk and Returns Items and Sits on the phone and listen to Problems/issues with our particular store. I don't have many hobby's i feel like majorly its CSGO and Just talking in the discussion part of steam and just commenting on steam Artworks +1'ing And just hopefully making peoples Days By helping people On Discussion's on CS and CSGO Some times Payday2 If i'm not busy. I've been waiting to apply for moderator for a year. But i had to wait until i was 18 Years old.

4) Why do you want to become a SteamRep moderator?Well i'm mainly looking to help Moderators+ and make there job easier. I'd also like to catch every Scammer there is i know there there are over 11 Million People on steam
    (This was the peak that i searched up)atleast 5% Are people who think its cool to Ruin peoples Days/Weeks Just to Steal a CounterStrike/Dota/TF2 Item.

5) How much time can you devote to SteamRep per week?I hope to put about 5 Hours - 6 Hours 35-42 Hours A week.

6) Do you have any prior administrative experience, or similar (please elaborate)?I would have to say No not yet that is.

7) What challenges do you foresee if you become a moderator?Well to all the staff members i'm a nice person i have no issues with people i work with.. But with Members of the community if they're a scammer i will always have issues with scammers they are scum and they deserve to be Removed from steam entirely.

8) Can you accept the fact that you must enforce SteamRep rules and guidelines? Yes

9) Do you feel you will have any issues denying / accepting reports and appeals? Never. I have no issue Accepting Or Denying Peoples reports or Appeals.

10) Do you handle instruction and direction well?Yes I can.

11) What do you feel are your personal shortcomings or attributes you can improve on?I think the thing i need to improve on is mainly how i speak to people i usually speak my mind and i know most of the time i should keep my mouth shut. Also i think i should start caring more to Things i try to do (Work/School)

12) What contributions do you hope to be able to make? We're especially interested in previous content or experience that shows you can help educate the community on fraud prevention? Well Majorly i think i can help the community by putting in as much time as i can to help the community and catching Scammers they're everywere and i think i can help find them

13) Do you have any interest in eventually becoming an SR Admin? If so, what kinds of things would you like to do? (Example- community relations, appeals, scam reports, etc.)I'd hope to be a SR Admin to Be on the Reports and be able to SR ban people But thats not my major reason for trying to become a SR moderator i just wan't to help the community mainly.

14) Please list all alternate Steam accounts using SteamRep ID blocks.I have none but i've been hoping to buy a Account For Just Games / inventory But there's always issues with 2nd accounts / Fakes so i don't know if this will be happening based on this application

15) Do you agree to the Code of Conduct and agree to abide by it?Yes

16) Have you read the Duties of SR Moderators post and understand it?Yes

17) (If applicable) List Steam trading communities you are / have been active on and in what capacity (user, mod, admin), also give a link to the account(s) there.None Sorry.

18) Do you have any questions?Who's the Oldest Staff Member on Steamrep? And whats the Oldest Community out thats with Steamrep?
  2. Neon^

Neon^ Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    I forgot to state i'm going to be looking through The ''partnered'' Communitys and try and join one (Surfing/DM) If any for CSGO.
  3. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**
    Roudydogg1 likes this.
  4. Neon^

Neon^ Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    Was that a Accidental Post or is is meant to be Invisible?
  5. Enstage

Enstage SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:52569926
    Hidden reply that only staff can see the contents of. Don't worry about it.
  6. Neon^

Neon^ Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    Ah ok Thank you for the reply. i'm a bit new to fourms i usually just chill by my self ;/.. What Community are you in?
  7. Enstage

Enstage SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:52569926
    Not really relevant to this thread, feel free to PM me.
  8. Chride2k8

Chride2k8 Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:3551729
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
    a Gentleman and Roudydogg1 like this.
  9. a Gentleman

a Gentleman SteamRep Moderator Partner Community Donator - Tier V

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:25990581
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
    Roudydogg1 likes this.
  10. Edward.

Edward. SteamRep Admin Donator - Tier V

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:30537130
    Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:30537130
    Hidden Content:
  11. Neon^

Neon^ Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    hi edvin you False banned me i never scammed any one i recently bought 6 or 7 Pins on Skins4Pins And you say i scam now?
  12. Neon^

Neon^ Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    i see all these ''Invisible'' Chats im feeling im being acused.
  13. Neon^

Neon^ Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    I've now spoken to 2 Staff members instantly being called a scammer.. Yet i have proof of the transactions with these ''CSGOPINS'' i'd like this APplication to be Removed i can see you guys Just All out attack users Who you dislike thank you and i'll still use this site to report users but if im being Called a scammer when i haven't scammed thats bull.+
    Thank you, Neon
  14. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
  15. a Gentleman

a Gentleman SteamRep Moderator Partner Community Donator - Tier V

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:25990581
    Hidden Content:
    All the hidden discussion aside, why are you farming game hours (1000+ in 2 weeks)? :) :)
    Edward. likes this.
  16. Neon^

Neon^ Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    I bought this account because my main LEM has 3 vac bans I then got rid of it and I can log into it but it's always annoying being called a hacker.when I have 3 vacs then the csgoreaper I've been on there that's all I've done I've never scammed.
  17. Neon^

Neon^ Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    I thought when i got on this account i could afk dota 2 and tf2 and csgo and some other games i play and im far into because if i have less that 100 hours and top fragging thats sketchy to me and others. I've never scammed and i don't look forward to scamming and i don't see my self scamming In the future
  18. Neon^

Neon^ Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    Wan't me to be honest i read that kids application and didnt think no one would see it i work at taco bell In real life i put target because he said he worked at target and i thought it would look good for a application for people skills So i Put everything on god i havent scammed i won't scam and i dont need staff i only wanted to help ban people who scam. yes Im AFKING because i dont wanna be overwatched / banned for being Spam reported Im sorry for lieing I don't want to be banned I just wan't to help the community i've gotten 3 people banned who try to scam in the past week i want to keep that up and i want to keep a clean repuation I've NEVER Scammed i want to be unbanned in the CSGOREPorts group because i try to get rep i use /r/pins4skins daily to try and find the pins i need and it'll look bad if i have steamrep ban I'm sorry Please forgive me i won't make another application for mod i'll join other partnered communitys and work my way up that way.
  19. Neon^

Neon^ Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    i'm going to a trip in about 2 hours i really want this situated so i know theres nothing wrong I probably shouldnt of applyied with 1k hours in 2 weeks + i shouldnt of taken his application But you can see i am devoted to being trusted i'm not farming +reps im spending money and getting my rep that way @Edvin048 I would really like a unban from the CSGOREPorts group i don't a account on steamrep thats banned my only account is This one and a LE that i Devoted to selling but no one wants a x3 vac ban account
  20. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    You didn't answer my question
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.