1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Pekxilios 76561198051758491

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by TURTLE SALAD, Jun 17, 2013.

1. TURTLE SALAD

TURTLE SALAD New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:19905102
    Victim:

Scammer:

Screenshots:
    [​IMG]

Added me for an "Unusual Prismatic Drake". Aka a prismatic drake with a nametag applied (with description tag). At the time of the trade his username was "Nobody's b✿✿✿✿!", and his inventory was private. Now his username is Pekxilios and his inventory is open with no drake.

[​IMG]

Here is his username history post-deletion.
  2. Hitman Sparky

Hitman Sparky User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:13772726
    Hello there! Thanks for submitting this report. Did you go through with the trade? Or no, you did not?
  3. TURTLE SALAD

TURTLE SALAD New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:19905102
    No, I strung him along for awhile and eventually deleted him. I was trying to get him to put it in the trade window so I could screenshot it, but at the last minute he told me he already traded it to someone else. The keys in his backpack are at the front, so I'd assume he actually did trade it away to someone.
  4. Nero Chinki

Nero Chinki New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:30535511
    Thank you for reporting, HelenAngel will look into this when she can.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  5. Xenophobia

Xenophobia Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:20973413
    Hello, TURTLE SALAD.

I sincerely apologize for the time it has taken to process this report. I have taken the necessary actions against the accused.
    Thank you.