1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Please help, how can i be middleman?

Discussion in 'SteamRep General Discussion' started by ´Fr1xxo´, Feb 16, 2020.

1. ´Fr1xxo´

´Fr1xxo´ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:146861923
    Im new here, please help how can i be middleman or where
  2. Lava

Lava Public Relations SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46187366
    Long answer: Find a community who has middlemen, apply to staff, become closely involved for at least several years demonstrating both your knowledge and commitment to protecting traders, and then volunteer when they decide to add someone. Once upon a time SteamRep allowed those communities to tag their middlemen in our database, but we have since moved away from that and removed all middleman tags. Generally speaking, nobody qualified to be a middleman actually wants the job, so if you're looking for a tag or "rank", you're in it for the wrong reasons. Active middlemen reported that actual, legitimate trades were rare, and they only ever got added by impersonation victims, so it became apparent that the tags were doing more harm than good. So we don't allow partners to issue middleman tags anymore, and there are no middlemen listed on our website.

Short answer: You can't. We don't have middlemen.

Related: https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/how-do-i-become-a-steamrep-middleman.96063/