1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Please update!

Discussion in 'SteamRep General Discussion' started by ryaneus, Nov 1, 2013.

1. ryaneus

ryaneus New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:53135677
    Sup guys! 2 things I want to clarify here. I realised that SR hasn't updated some stuff like the SR affiliated groups on the home page and the SR admin/mod group.

For the stuff on the homepage, does SR check back with the affiliate communities about whether they are still active? I know some groups, like Comet Gaming are pretty much inactive. While I don't know what SR's policy on that is, it would be great if SR could clean up the fr
    HelenAngel likes this.
  2. ryaneus

ryaneus New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:53135677
    Sup guys! 2 things I want to clarify here. I realised that SR hasn't updated some stuff like the SR affiliated groups on the home page and the SR admin/mod group.

For the stuff on the homepage, does SR check back with the affiliate communities about whether they are still active? I know some groups, like Comet Gaming are pretty much inactive. While I don't know what SR's policy on that is, it would be great if SR could clean up the frontpage.

The steam group still has inactive mods/admins who may have quit in the past. People shouldn't be ringing up ex-admins and finding that they aren't doing SR work anymore.
    HelenAngel likes this.