1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Problem with CS inventory

Discussion in 'Discussion Archive' started by Flynn 3, Nov 22, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Flynn 3

Flynn 3 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:71843536
    Ok so im not sure where to go with this so im posting it here hoping you guys could help me. And I have already put a steam ticket in just waiting on a reply. Ok so heres whats happening.

For some reason my inventory wont accept my new items that I win/unbox. Usually whats supposed to happen is after I win skins on csgo lounge, I hit retrieve skins and they go to my inventory on cs. Than I open up CS and it says "new items" and than I click OK and than they are in my inventory. BUT NOW when I open CS after retrieving skins, it says "new items" and than I click ok and none of them show up in my inventory. And now everytime I close CS and go back into it it says "new items" with the same skins and they dont get added. So its acknowledging that I have new items its just not adding them to my inventory. And just now I went and purchased keys to open some cases, and they keys dont show up either. It let me open up cases but the keys arent visible in my inventory. And than everything I just unboxed out of the cases dont show up in my inventory either. However when I go to my inventory through steam, all of my items are there. So its just whenever I go into CS none of my new items show up.

I tried verifying my steam cache and that didnt work. I need help! Thanks
  2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Not sure why you are posting here... this isn't steam support - we are not Valve.
  3. a Gentleman

a Gentleman SteamRep Moderator Partner Community Donator - Tier V

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:25990581
    It's a universal problem. Everyone currently has the same issue that you just described.

Also, SteamRep is not affiliated with Valve, Steam, or Steam Support. Wrong website, bud.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.