1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Problem!

Discussion in 'Discussion Archive' started by Tsunk [Camping], Apr 8, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tsunk [Camping]

Tsunk [Camping] Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:91522501
    Since I already understand that the admins here are just a bunch of beta debutauntes, I'll make this quick.
    Back when I was accused of scamming and tagged (over it now) and I paid back the user (still not unbanned because you people suck) you banned my brother's account. No, that was NOT my alt. That was my BROTHER'S ACCOUNT and you banned it. http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198213510569
    You idiots need to have more information before you do s✿✿✿ like that, him and I don't even live under the same roof.
  2. Sniper Pro

Sniper Pro FirePowered Head Admin Partner Community

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:49525162
    Calling people "beta debutantes" and "idiots" is a great way to get them to help you with your concerns.
    Roudydogg1 likes this.
  3. Roudydogg1

Roudydogg1 SteamRep Admin Friend Community

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:58227918
  4. Tsunk [Camping]

Tsunk [Camping] Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:91522501
    Oh! So after all the abuse I have suffered from you people, I'm just supposed to metaphorically bend over and take everything with a smile? No. I'm sick of the abuse of power, I can address you people however I want. Nobody listens to me anyway. They're too "busy" to look into anything. The introduction of SteamRep ruined trading. Only ✿✿✿✿✿✿s allow themselves to get scammed. They're also virtual f✿✿✿inf items :]
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.