1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid [PT] KingFries Appeal Thread ( First One Was Wrong)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by KingFries, Jun 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KingFries

KingFries New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:43149200
    Hi!
    To start off with , im sorry for making a new one , i dont know how to edit one that already exists.
    I was banned from running from a 1 refined spy crab when i was a beginner. I am terribly sorry for running from that , but ever since then i have never done anything alike. Now that i am a more experienced trader not many people want to trade with me because of my reddit ban. I am terribly sorry to whoever i ran from , and i would happily give you that one refined back. Would be amazing if i got unbanned since i only did this one thing and i have never done anything like it ever again. I have done lots of spycrabs after that one and lost , and i have always given them their stuff.
    Now here is the weird part : it says i am tagged as reddit ban , but when i visit reddit to apply ban , it says im not banned!
    Thanks if you could help me!
    - Kingfries
  2. rawrnerozero

rawrnerozero New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:23265836
    Just so you know i'm not a SR admin do my words don't really weigh much. I'll let a SR admin deal with you since all I can stick with is "once a scammer always a scammer" line.
  3. polyvore

polyvore Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41853675
  4. KingFries

KingFries New User

Steam:
    i know. im unbanned on reddit , so i dont see why my tag is still here on steamrep.
  5. Starburst

Starburst New User

6. KingFries

KingFries New User

Steam:
    if im not supposed to make another thread , why cant you just fix the issue?
  7. Starburst

Starburst New User

Locked until an admin takes the appeal.
    We have a large backlog and to be fair, we usually deal with them form oldest to newest.
    Don't make any new appeal threads.
  8. Scalia

Scalia Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:6523098
    Ask a reddit admin to contact us to remove this. Marked invalid.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.