1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Question about reporting

Discussion in 'SteamRep General Discussion' started by difrad76, Jan 18, 2016.

1. difrad76

difrad76 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:114334381
    Hello SR!

Before any of you cheeky fellas say "go read the FAQ" relax and read. I had the common circumstance that my scammer blocked me.

However, for whatever reason, the scammer added me back (to try and BS his way out of trouble) and I managed to get a hold of all our previous conversations. Now, when I submitted the report on him he blocked me and when the mod said where is the chat evidence I didn't have any because they were all wiped out (I closed my windows on my laptop and the mobile did not show him as a friend so I could not see our chat from there either).

Now that he added me back I have all of the chat evidence. My question to you guys who stuck around to read this much is:

Do I have to make a new report or does the archived report become open to discussion again?

I have contacted a couple of mods via private message but they like ignoring the new members. :(

Thanks for the help guys!
  2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Roudydogg1 and a Gentleman like this.
  3. a Gentleman

a Gentleman SteamRep Moderator Partner Community Donator - Tier V

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:25990581
    Make a new report. Some staff like me have profiles that explicitly state not to message them regarding reports - we get spammed with "look at this report" etc etc.
    Best of luck.
  4. difrad76

difrad76 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:114334381
    Okay, will make a new report