1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Question/Discussion about rejected Report concerning bugged Tiers

Discussion in 'SteamRep General Discussion' started by timme, Mar 3, 2014.

1. timme

timme New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:61858100
    Hi guys,

this is a topic concerning mostly high tier and quite expensive skins in cs go.
    For example the Karambit Crimson Web in Field-Tested is traded for 250EUR.
    If there is the glitch of have a better look and a better icon, then it is traded for 300EUR.
    U can see this in the steam market too.

This is the same case for the Karambit Night Field-Tested which is 50EUR more when bugged with a better MW-Icon and look.

I reported a case in which a guys said his Karambit Crimson Web was MW-bugged as having "MW-Look".
    This is objectively wrong as u can see on the screens in the report if u are an experienced trader.
    -->link to report

In my eyes the rejection is wrong. The guy in this case is stating that his knife is 300EUR worth whereas it is only 250. And I only reported him after telling and also warning him.
    Or is category of tricking not included here?

(I hope the problem is clear...if not, I will have to make some screens.)
  2. NCPereira

NCPereira New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:35293815
    Bug? There's no bug. Weapons' quality works in tiers, which range within a certain percentage. For instance, a Factory new can go from 0% damage to 6% damage or something like that.
    Also, the guy you reported didn't attempt any kind of scam or fraud. He put an item up for sale, it's up to the consumer to accept the deal or not.

Btw, I liked the "it will destroy your reputation" bit. Pretty amusing. :ss13ok:
  3. timme

timme New User

Steam:
    Didn't know that tiers work within a percentage.
    Nevertheless his knife has just an average,250eur, percentage and not a good, 300eur, percentage.

But okay, if the detection of a wrong description is left to the customer I won't discuss that anymore. That answers my question pretty well :)
    Close pls :)
  4. timme

timme New User

Steam:
    That "it will destroy your reputation" is ofc a bit stupid.
    But I'm quite annoyed of guys offering there items wrong and giving incorrect descriptions....
  5. [G²] Scatman

[G²] Scatman New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:45015208
    Basically what NCPereira said. If he's not attempting a scam, then there's no problem with a high b/o or price
  6. gencobra

gencobra Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:31047928
    Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:31047928