1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Question for Paypal charge back victums

Discussion in 'SteamRep General Discussion' started by gukingofheart, Sep 23, 2013.

1. gukingofheart

gukingofheart New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:49222635
    Have you ever traded with someone who charged backed multiple transactions?
    I'm curious if this ever happens.
    If no one has successfully managed to do a multi chargeback, then maybe this is a guaranteed protection to be half protected.
    If chargeback did occur, was it within the same day, or did this happen weeks - month apart?

I'm doing some paypal trading again, and being strict on rep(needs payed games, good TF2 activity, no suspicious reports/markings), limit keys, and a few other rep methods. Just trying to see if I can increase the safety just a bit..but then again, maybe it's all just gamble if a good trader might go bad.
  2. Mrs TS

Mrs TS New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:29411941
    I have read a good number of reports here and it seems it can be done days or weeks after the fact. Sadly, there are also noted reports where a good trader did indeed go bad....although that isnt all that often.
    2 of the biggest ones I can think of off the top of my head is, Left 4 Life, who apparently pulled off a scam worth a few thousand $$$, and Del Piero, who was apparently a HUGE trader, well known and respected..... then created a bunch of alts whom he said were impersonating him, pulling off scams, and then it was proved after all that it was him on those alts.
    Sadly, people suck when it comes to trading and profiting.