1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Report: 76561197960488061 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by • FR • Emilia-chan (Girl), Feb 18, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561197960488061

Victim profile: 76561198256359717

What happened? Description:
    This guy added me, he pretend to be a moderator of Farmskins. He wanted to exchange 3 skins and add me 55$ on this site (we can already feel the scam), to prove me that he is a moderator on Farmskins, he sends me a link with a screenshot of his panel moderator, this could be an editing, I ask him to please add me 0.01$ on the site, something he categorically refuses to do. Here is in brief all the evidence I have against him, I join you a screenshot of our conversation.​

Provide Evidence:
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

This guy added me, he pretend to be a moderator of Farmskins. He wanted to exchange 3 skins and add me 55$ on this site (we can already feel the scam), to prove me that he is a moderator on Farmskins, he sends me a link with a screenshot of his panel moderator, this could be an editing, I ask him to please add me 0.01$ on the site, something he categorically refuses to do. Here is in brief all the evidence I have against him, I join you a screenshot of our conversation.​

• FR • Emilia-chan (Girl): Hi why add me ?
    Johnny [Mod] Farmskins.com est actuellement En ligne.
    Johnny [Mod] Farmskins.com: Hello
    • FR • Emilia-chan (Girl): Sooooooo ?
    Johnny [Mod] Farmskins.com: We are contacting you because we are interested in items you have which are in extremely low stock in our site at this moment
    Johnny [Mod] Farmskins.com: I can offer you $55 in return for the skins that interest me
    Johnny [Mod] Farmskins.com: You interested?
    • FR • Emilia-chan (Girl): Yes or course
    • FR • Emilia-chan (Girl): of*
    Johnny [Mod] Farmskins.com: If you want to help us to meet the demand of the supply, please accept the steam trade that we just sent you and 55$ will be automatically added to your Farmskins account
    • FR • Emilia-chan (Girl): Could you just proove me you're a mod of Farmskin and add me like 0.5$ on the site and after I accept the trade
    Johnny [Mod] Farmskins.com: This is proof that I can give you money
    https://imgur.com/8HD2atE
    • FR • Emilia-chan (Girl): Just add me 0.50$ and I do it
    Johnny [Mod] Farmskins.com: We have to recieve the items first in order to transfer the money to your account, the evidence shows the admin panel and how I refill the balance and this is enough, the balance can be replenished without skins, I can take ak-47 to check, I will replenish balance then the rest
    • FR • Emilia-chan (Girl): I'm ok just for try w/ the five seven
    Johnny [Mod] Farmskins.com: I do not need five seven awp or ak-47
    • FR • Emilia-chan (Girl): So, why add it on the trade, I'm just okay for try w/ that, if you won't, I report you on Steamrep
    Johnny [Mod] Farmskins.com: sorry, I added accidentally
    Johnny [Mod] Farmskins.com: five seven he does not cost anything
    • FR • Emilia-chan (Girl): Add me just 0.01$ on Farmskins and I trade w/ you, if you can't or you won't, i report you on SteamRep, okay ?
    Johnny [Mod] Farmskins.com: If you refill the balance on the site with skins, you are given $ 0.01? No, you give skins and money to you, it's impossible.
    Johnny [Mod] Farmskins.com: you can report me to me vseravno, I have regular customers who cooperate and make a profit
    Johnny [Mod] Farmskins.com: you just lose the chance to earn
    Johnny [Mod] Farmskins.com: I can take awp or ak-47 for verification, refill balance then rest
    • FR • Emilia-chan (Girl): Can we speak on discord ?
    Johnny [Mod] Farmskins.com: Yes or good bye
    • FR • Emilia-chan (Girl): Okay, good bye, and enjoy report 。◕ ‿ ◕。
    Johnny [Mod] Farmskins.com: bye
    Johnny [Mod] Farmskins.com est actuellement Hors-ligne.

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Your report was accepted and the accused was banned. Feel free to report a violation via their Steam profile.

In order to do that, you have to:
    1. Visit the accuseds profile
    2. Click MORE drop-down located at the top right of the page
    3. Choose REPORT VIOLATION
    4. Select the violation, then describe it and provide the evidence
    5. Click SUBMIT REPORT

Click here to view an animated gif that shows how to report a violation.

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.